Like any other tissue in the body, female genital tissue loses its natural properties over time. Their color and shape change, elasticity decreases, sensitivity worsens. These problems are especially aggravated after childbirth and during menopause. A changed aesthetic image often causes self-doubt, reduces sexual desire and hinders a full quality of life. You can try to solve these problems with complex plastic surgery operations, but not everyone decides to lie on the operating table. However, similar problems plague many, and extremely effective and innovative measures can be used to restore sexual health. It is important to know that there is a solution and that good sexual health is within easy reach.
What are the benefits of the procedure?
The essence of these procedures is the fillers used during it. If the labia are flabby or you are not satisfied with their shape, fillers will increase the plumpness of the tissues and restore the shape of the labia. Regenerating properties of fillers will help renew tissues and solve pigmentation problems. Injections can also be used if you want to correct the shape of the labia, even when there is no obvious problem of tissue wear or sagging.
• Regenerative processes are stimulated, the activity of fibroblasts is activated, collagen production is improved.
• Increases vaginal tone, stimulates the secretion of vaginal glands, restores vaginal moisture, restores vaginal microflora.
• Dryness in the vagina disappears or decreases, sensations of pain, and intimate life improves. Can be combined with a laser procedure.
• The patient’s own blood is used, so the body will accept it back in the best possible way. Hyaluronic acid is naturally produced in the body, so the body is not hostile to it.
• It is a non-invasive and non-surgical procedure.