With low libido, some men turn to medication to increase their libido.
However, medications only provide an immediate effect and may have unwanted side effects. Erectile dysfunction can be treated with more innovative and modern methods, such as PRP therapy, which helps to regain self-confidence in intimate life.
Who is this procedure suitable for?
• To treat Peyronie’s disease.
• For erectile dysfunction.
• For improving sexual desire (orgasm). Who is not suitable for this procedure?
• In case of oncological diseases.
• The doctor decides whether the procedure is possible for you.
Visible result after several procedures?
1-3 procedures are usually recommended. How long is the procedure? About 30-60 minutes.
How does it work?
During the therapy, the patient’s own blood is used, or rather only its part with platelets. These platelets rush to our aid when we are injured and help the wounds heal. The growth factors contained in them (FGF, PDGF, EGF, etc.) stimulate the movement, differentiation and division of stem cells, collagen production, blood circulation. Tissues renew, regenerate and thus heal. The therapy is also applied in other fields of medicine in order to treat various gynecological, dermatological, orthopedic and other disorders. Regen Lab is a Swiss company leading the production of autologous regenerative medicine products. The effectiveness of therapy with platelet concentrate and Regen Lab products is confirmed by more than 170 clinical studies.
Also, the company’s products have been granted ISO and CE certificates and are approved by the health care authorities of more than 84 countries. In its range, the company also has an innovative technology – “Cellular Matrix”. It is a combination of platelet concentrate and hyaluronic acid that provides tissue moisture and improves healing.
What is the procedure?
1. Before the procedure, you will consult with the doctor, discuss the course of the procedure, health status and expectations.
2. During the procedure, blood is taken from a vein and centrifuged. The resulting material is injected into the problem area.
3. You should avoid sexual intercourse for several days, as well as follow other recommendations of the doctor.
There are no reviews yet.