Peyronie’s disease is usually caused by injuries sustained during intercourse. The main cause of injuries is insufficient lubrication of the genitals.
During intercourse, microtraumas are experienced, which later heal and are replaced by inelastic and hard scars. This problem affects the quality of sexual intercourse and tends to progress, and in the later stages, due to Peyronie’s disease, sexual intercourse may become impossible. One of the most modern methods of treating Peyronie’s disease is PRP therapy.
What are the symptoms of Peyronie’s disease?
• Crooked penis Pain in the penis (pain in the penis; pain in the tip of the penis) • Erectile dysfunction Who is this procedure suitable for?
• To treat Peyronie’s disease.
• For erectile dysfunction.
• For improving sexual desire (orgasm). Who is not suitable for this procedure?
• In case of oncological diseases.
• The doctor decides whether the procedure is possible for you.
How does it work?
During the therapy, the patient’s own blood is used, or rather only its part with platelets. These platelets rush to our aid when we are injured and help the wounds heal. The growth factors contained in them (FGF, PDGF, EGF, etc.) stimulate the movement, differentiation and division of stem cells, collagen production, blood circulation. Tissues renew, regenerate and thus heal. The therapy is also applied in other fields of medicine in order to treat various gynecological, dermatological, orthopedic and other disorders. Regen Lab is a Swiss company leading the production of autologous regenerative medicine products.
The effectiveness of therapy with platelet concentrate and Regen Lab products is confirmed by more than 170 clinical studies. Also, the company’s products have been granted ISO and CE certificates and are approved by the health care authorities of more than 84 countries. In its range, the company also has an innovative technology – “Cellular Matrix”. It is a combination of platelet concentrate and hyaluronic acid that provides tissue moisture and improves healing. What is the procedure?
1. Consultation with a doctor is necessary, with whom you will discuss the state of health, treatment and its course.
2. Local anesthesia is performed.
3. Blood is taken from the vein, centrifuged, and the resulting substance is injected into the points of the problem area.
4. After the procedure, it is recommended to avoid sexual intercourse for several days.
Visible result after several procedures?
The penis will be straighter already after one procedure, but 1-4 procedures may be needed to achieve the full result.
How long is the procedure?
About 30-60 minutes.